I AM AT TWO WITH NATURE

viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

closer - kings of leon

Stranded in this spooky town
Stoplights are swaying and the phone lines are down
This floor is crackling cold
She took my heart, I think she took my soul
With the moon I run
Far from the carnage of the fiery sun
Driven by the strangled vein
Showing no mercy I do it again
Open up your eye
You keep on crying, baby
I´ll bleed you dry
The skies are blinking at me
I see a storm bubbling up from the sea
And it´s coming closer
And it´s coming closer
You, shimmy shook my bone
Leaving me stranded all in love on my own
Do you think of me
Where am I now?
Baby where do I sleep

Feel so good but I´m old,
2000 years of chasing taking it´s toll
And it´s coming closer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales

Seguidores